Strap

Friday 16 May 2008

Well I'm Off...

Yip - peer pressure eventually won over - and I'm off to climb Mount Snowdown this arvie!  Feeling a bit daunted - considering that there is rain (THIS IS THE LAND OF SOG) predicted this weekend - but on the whole - I'm quite excited!  The guys I'm going with are a real kewl bunch - so looking forward to a good ol' laugh!

Robyn gets the house (almost) to herself  for one whole day- and is looking forward to some precious mommie and Shaugie time.  

On the work front - I've been frantically trying to drum up some business the past few weeks - but I know that things will come through - no doubt at the 11th hour!  If any of you have worked with me (as a colleague or boss)- PLEASE spare me a thought and write a recommendation for me - I'd REALLY appreciate it!  the website is: http://www.linkedin.co/in/ryanvine.  The more recommendations I get - the higher up the search engine my CV goes!  So be sure to be kind - PRETTY PLEEZZZZ!

Anyway - got my hiking boots on and my lederhosen packed - and I'm gonna go 'Climb every mountain' - well Mount Snowdown only...

See ya later

Ryan

 

No comments: