Strap

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Just keep on treading water...

Guys, I'm sorry if I have been remiss in keeping you all up to date. The truth is, that I have been HORRIFICALLY ill the past week with the combined effects of the chemo and the migraines, I don't think that I have had a single clear day - bar last week Wednesday, where we took FULL advantage of the pain free few hours I had!

We shot off to IKEA, to sample the Svvveeeeedish delights of home decorating, and had a ball wandering around checking out the various displays! We even discovered a 'Purple Headed People Grinch' - resplendent with a Santa hat, in the restaurant! Shaugs was most amused... Oh the wonders of living in a first world country!


I promise you I will write a decent post soon. It is all I can do right now to '...just keep on treading water'...

Ryan
-x-

7 comments:

Mel said...

Just keep treading. We will be patiently waiting right here, still praying for a breakthrough for you. I do wish you a painfree, carefree Christmas Ryan. Take care. x

ronnie biccard said...

I'm sending you all the love and healing OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!

Kirsty said...

So sorry you are struggling Ryan! Thinking of you. Will make my christmas wish for you to have a pain free day on the 25th x

Andrea said...

Hang in there Ryan....glad you got to spend some happy moments with your family in Ikea, treasure those and I pray that you will have many more over this magical season.
xxx
A

Lynette Jacobs said...

You tread water while we pray...My wish for you is a wonderful pain free Christmas.

Lynese said...

Here from Mel's blog, Ryan.
Sending love and prayers for the pain to recede enough for you to enjoy lots more good times with your family. Praying for a healthy 2010!!

Joanne said...

Ditto all the above