Strap

Friday 26 March 2010

AWOL & MIA - But OK...


Hiya Peeps

Yeah, Yeah. I know. I am an horrific blogger and it just is not acceptable. I know that I said I was going to change my ways - but the truth is - I am just in so much pain, I cannot be arsed to even TRY and attempt a blog entry. About a month or three ago; I had a conversation with Mel, from Simply Mel, and I expressed to her that I was really battling to get the inspiration to write these entries.

During the course of our conversation, I was reminded of just WHY I started really writing this blog, and the reason was so that I could make sense of 'Bill' and keep distant friends and family up to date.

Well so far I think I have only managed to kinda make sense of 'Bill' - and I think I failed dismally in keeping you peeps up to date! Those of you that follow me on Facebook probably have a clearer idea of just how I am doing - cos I can usually manage a few sentences when the urge bites.

SO! I'm stuck in a bit of a dilema. Because I know that people are reading my blog at some time or another, but I just don't know who EXACTLY those people are. Do I carry on the blog? Or do I put this baby to bed and kiss it goodnight?

FEEDBACK PLEASE??!!!!



Ry

11 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

You keep us up to date!

I have been thinking about you lots lately. We found that my youngest son, Wynand also has a "Bill" in his brain that is inoperable and we are walking a very, very difficult road at the mo.

So please I need to hear what you are feeling, thinking and saying...

I just keep remembering that HE is our "stronghold of hope".

Unknown said...

Never stop writing sweetie you bring so much joy to so many people,its the talent God gave you use it.lol Mom

The Brummie Vines said...

@ Lynette: Hiya Lynette!

So sorry to hear that you are walking a similar road to what I am. I promise you, that I WILL pray for you and for Wynand.

Life is a journey that should be cherished, no matter how hard the path we are given to walk. Please give Wynand my best and I pray for strength for you too!

תַּמְצִיתִ said...

You must do what you can Ryan. Don't feel pressured to do any more than that.
People do worry and do like to be kept updated, myself included!

xoxoxoxo
D

Andrea said...

I am certainly interested even though we have never met, your story has inspired me and I would LOVE to carry on reading for as long as you feel the urge to carry on writing.

Unknown said...

Hi Ryan, I often link up and get up to date on every little! Even though I myself am not a great writer - trying to fit work and a family into the demands of everyday life can be a bit of a challenge - I think of you often and wonder how things are going!!
Love Stace form all the way down under!

ruth guthrie said...

Agh bokkie. I know it's not easy. You must really do what you have time for. Be honest - this blog sounds like a schlepp. Keep going on FB and we'll keep up with you there.
Liefde, x x Ruth

Kirsty said...

Do whatever makes you feel better... we are always here for you x-x
I hope the botox works... at the very least, you'll have a wrinkle free skull! ;-)

At home with my BLT said...

Hi Ryan I am so bad on keeping up with everyone but when I get a month I read the history of blogs and FB. You usually bring a smile with your comments. But don't tire yourself out writing your blog if its a shlepp. Your comments on FB will have to do. Love Lisa

Mel said...

HEY!!!! I have been so busy checking out your *awesome* fb profile pic that I clean forgot to check your blog. ;-)

YOur blog is for you. Do it when you want to; not because you feel you ought to.

xxx

Mel said...

* i was here again *

just sayin' xx